We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NFL playoff games

Wilmington, DE
Level Contributor
494 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
NFL playoff games

Am headed to Tortola this weekend and am wondering where we might be able to watch our beloved Philadelphia Eagles. Thanks so much.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
93 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NFL playoff games

I am topping this - since your beloved Eagles are also ours! Plus, we are meeting friends who live in the BVI who are from New Orleans and Saints fans, of course. Should be a good time! We need a very good bar that will be great for crazy football fans. Does Bomba's have TVs? Do they care? Any help here would be good - yet we are leaving in the a.m. and may be on our own on this one. Good luck to Lambson!

FLY EAGLES FLY!

Bettendorf, Iowa
Level Contributor
510 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NFL playoff games

I have watched NFL games at as couple of the beach-bars in Cane Garden Bay in the past.

Bettendorf, Iowa
Level Contributor
510 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NFL playoff games

The Pusser's bar at Soper's Hole would be a good place to watch the NFL games. I know I've seen games there in the past.

Wilmington, DE
Level Contributor
494 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: NFL playoff games

Thanks so much.....I'm sure that we will find the game somewhere. I've read that fat Hog Bob's has a giant screen tv and have also heard that we can find the game on Cane Garden Bay.

Wilmington, DE
Level Contributor
494 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: NFL playoff games

We found the games at Myett's on Cane Garden Bay..there are actually more places with tv's but this was the most fun with other football fans. So if you're headed there for Super Bowl, that's the place that I would suggest.

6. Re: NFL playoff games

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 22:20