We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cuban cigar

Davenport, Florida
1 post
Save Topic
Cuban cigar

Would like to buy Cuban Cigars while on my visit to Tortola, where? Now that the restrictions are reduced, want to bring some home.

Smithfield, Rhode...
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cuban cigar

I've purchased them in Sopers Hole at Pussers store. We just returned two weeks ago and saw Cubans on Jost in Foxy's store. Also on STJ so seem to be enough spots to purchase.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
269 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cuban cigar

You can also get them at Little Norway in Road Town

Boston
Level Contributor
6,861 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cuban cigar

I think you might mean Little Denmark???

Riviera Maya, Mexico
Level Contributor
7,867 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cuban cigar

They are very expensive at Pusser's, also beware the condition in other locations, many are not stored properly.

Many Cubans are excellent, but many of the top-rated in Cigar Aficionado are non-Cuban...Some of my favorite cigars are from Honduras and DR and I can take them with me from home and save $$$$$

Edited: 31 August 2017, 20:57
3B
Surrey
Level Contributor
58 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cuban cigar

I have a feeling I have seen in Leverick on VG if that helps.

6. Re: Cuban cigar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2018, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Virgin Gorda