We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leverick Bay Friday night BBQ and Mocko Jumbies in Oct./Nov

Georgia
Level Contributor
168 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Leverick Bay Friday night BBQ and Mocko Jumbies in Oct./Nov

Hi, my husband and I are staying on V.G. Oct.27-Nov.3 '07 and we are hoping that the Leverick Bay Restaurant will be open and still having their Friday night beach BBQ with a band and the Mocko Jumbie show. Does anyone know when or if they are closing this year? Please let me know. Thanks alot.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
211 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leverick Bay Friday night BBQ and Mocko Jumbies in Oct./Nov

HI mexican mermaid - the moko jumbies should be in full swing by the time you get there - leverick is closed now and I'm sure will be back by Oct 27th. cheers

Burlington...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Leverick Bay Friday night BBQ and Mocko Jumbies in Oct./Nov

Georgia

Here is the contact info for Leverick Bay. Good luck!

info@leverickbay.com

Jacqueline

Stuart, Florida
Level Contributor
396 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leverick Bay Friday night BBQ and Mocko Jumbies in Oct./Nov

As I have already stated: Mocko Jumbie/BBQ at Leverick starts again on Friday, Nov. 9th and the Restaurant at Leverick Bay opens on Nov. 20th. The Cove restaurant (downstairs, casual )opens for lunch and dinner on Oct. 5th.

4. Re: Leverick Bay Friday night BBQ and Mocko Jumbies in Oct./Nov

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 23:16
Get answers to your questions about Virgin Gorda
Recent Conversations