We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small Boat Rentals at Yacht Harbor

Level Contributor
1,596 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Small Boat Rentals at Yacht Harbor

Does anybody have any recommendations for small boat rentals out of the Yacht Harbor in Virgin Gorda?

My small group would like to go out for a 1/2 day around the island on a small 26 footer (give or take) motor boat. Do you have to have any kind of special license? The guys in my group that will drive the boat have many years experience but on lakes in the New England area. We don't want a captain, we want to go on our own.

If anybody has an experience with this, I would love to hear from you.

Thank you,

Boston Tia

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Virgin Gorda
Level Contributor
2,791 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Small Boat Rentals at Yacht Harbor

These folks have been around for years and should be able to answer all of your questions.

Level Contributor
2,029 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Small Boat Rentals at Yacht Harbor

You can also rent 26' boats from Leverick Bay Watersports:

have a great trip, alashas http://www.youtube.com/user/honeymoon2

3. Re: Small Boat Rentals at Yacht Harbor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2010, 08:23
Get answers to your questions about Virgin Gorda
Recent Conversations
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor