We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

L&S Jeep Rental

Which Virgin Gorda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Andover, MA
Level Contributor
8 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
L&S Jeep Rental

Hi,

Has anyone rented from this place? The resort we are staying at next March will book it for us and they use this company. I was all set to use Mahogany Rental and then we were sent this information.

Thank you for any help,

Debra

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,922 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: L&S Jeep Rental

Debra- we stayed at Mango Bay (this past April) and they arranged our rental from L & S which worked out fine. The vehicle we got was a 2 door/4 passenger Grand Vitara with good AC and automatic shift. There were only 2 of us so it was just right. It was very clean and they were prompt and easy to work with- we had no problems. They met us at the ferry and did the paperwork quickly then we left the jeep at the ferry when we departed. I would not have any hesitation to recommend them from that one experience.

North Andover, MA
Level Contributor
8 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: L&S Jeep Rental

Hi,

Thank you for your reply that was very helpful. We are also staying at Mango Bay. Did you you like the resort. We are traveling with our four year old son and going next March. Any favs you want to recommend?

Take Care and thank you for the information.

Debra

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,922 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: L&S Jeep Rental

Debra,

Did you look up reviews of Mango Bay? I had never written a review on TA before but I did write one about MB because we enjoyed it so much.

I am sending you a PM.

Ann

chicago
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: L&S Jeep Rental

Where did you go in your jeep? We only have one da and were thinking of driving to Virgin Gorda Peak and then the Baths or is that too much and we should just cab it from the cruise port to the Baths?

chicago
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: L&S Jeep Rental

Where did you go in your jeep? We only have one da and were thinking of driving to Virgin Gorda Peak and then the Baths or is that too much and we should just cab it from the cruise port to the Baths?

ACB
Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Virgin Gorda
Level Contributor
2,722 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: L&S Jeep Rental

You could do Gorda Peak and the Baths in the same day without a problem. Just make sure you take the shorter/steeper path up the peak.

7. Re: L&S Jeep Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2011, 07:18