We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on Mango Bay Villas

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Advice on Mango Bay Villas

We're in the process of making a reservation at Mango Bay. =) We are having a hard time choosing between the Ocean View Suite and the Beach Studio. Does anybody have any experience with either? Its just for two. We'd like to be on the beach but if the Suite is nicer we would compromise. Thank you!

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
7,407 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice on Mango Bay Villas

Pick the one that best fits your budget and personal desires regarding size. The units are all very similar and all are just steps away from the beach.

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,431 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice on Mango Bay Villas

I agree with CaribSurfer. We stayed at Mango Bay in April (there are some photos in my review) in an ocean view suite (#6) and were very pleased with it. I had wanted an ocean front suite but they were already booked. I think the deciding factor to me was that the kitchen in the suite is inside while the kitchen for the studio is outdoors (I believe). I wanted the indoor kitchen. We did not do a lot of cooking- a couple of breakfasts and then just drinks,snacks, etc. but silly as it sounds, I hate lizards and I was so afraid- stupid huh- that I might have an uninvited "visitor" in the kitchen if it were outdoors.

The beach is so close to all the units and there are a lot of chairs, tables, hammocks and lounge chairs right there at water's edge that we sat out there more than on our porch since it was only steps away and there were never more than a couple of other people (if anyone) sitting out there when we were- so peaceful and beautiful!!

Have a wonderful time!

3. Re: Advice on Mango Bay Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2011, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Virgin Gorda
Recent Conversations