We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Experts - What is Best Day To Go To The Baths?

Boston
Level Contributor
1,598 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Experts - What is Best Day To Go To The Baths?

I have been to the Baths twice and both times there were a lot of people.

I am thinking Saturday has to be the best day to go because most people travel Saturday to Saturday. What day and what time do you think is the best to go to the Baths?

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
The Baths
The Baths
2,511 Reviews
Virgin Gorda
Texas
Level Contributor
284 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Experts - What is Best Day To Go To The Baths?

Probably the best time is after 3pm. Overnight anchorages are not allowed (although they sometimes still do it) so most of the boat people leave in time to get somewhere else. Same for Devils and Spring Bay.

Mentioned in this post
Spring Bay
Spring Bay
244 Reviews
Virgin Gorda
ACB
Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Virgin Gorda
Level Contributor
2,791 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Experts - What is Best Day To Go To The Baths?

I agree with TRPTexas. Day of the week does not mean anything really. We usually snorkel over from Spring Bay after 4 and have the place to ourselves. It is also fine in the morning 8am-930am or so.

Enjoy Spring Bay, the Crawl, Little Trunk, and Valley Trunk between 930 and 3. The further north you go, the less people there are.

Mentioned in this post
Spring Bay
Spring Bay
244 Reviews
Virgin Gorda
3. Re: Experts - What is Best Day To Go To The Baths?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2011, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Virgin Gorda
Recent Conversations