We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach chairs

BOSTON
12 posts
Save Topic
beach chairs

Does anyone know of a place to buy or rent beach chairs on Virgin Gorda?

ACB
Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Virgin Gorda
Level Contributor
2,790 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beach chairs

There is not a place to rent chairs. Where are you staying? Some places supply them.

BOSTON
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: beach chairs

Staying in a private villa. I don't believe that beach chairs will be supplied. I was hoping if I could not rent them that I could find some to purchase and leave at the villa.

ACB
Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Virgin Gorda
Level Contributor
2,790 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beach chairs

Many villas have beach chairs and coolers. It would not hurt to ask the person/company you are renting from.

Wantagh, New York
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: beach chairs

I think there might be a store by Rosies that would have them....

NJ
Level Contributor
1,616 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: beach chairs

almost every villa i've stayed in thru out the caribbean has had at least beach/sand chairs (not loungers) to take with you to the beach. some coolers some not, some snorkle equipment, check out the amenities, email the agent or owner. we did not see beach chairs for rent anywhere. there are picnic tables at spring bay but that's about it... there are chairs at little dix bay but we asked and you cannot even pay to use them for the day

Caribbean
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: beach chairs

Most of the villas have their own beach chairs, snorkeling gears, coolers etc.. talk to the management company / contact person.

Never heard of place which rents beach chairs on the island.

flipkey.com/virgin-gorda-villa-rentals/…

Rockford, IL
Level Contributor
139 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: beach chairs

We bring a queen size sheet with us from home, that way when there is not a chair we have plenty of room on the beach and it folds and dries fast.

ACB
Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Virgin Gorda
Level Contributor
2,790 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: beach chairs

funandsun, we use a variation of your idea:

amazon.com/Neat-Sheet-Ground-Inches-Single/d…

It repeals water and sand. Folds up easily for my suitcase as well.

We also take an ultra light half dome tent that we use for beaches that have no tree cover. That has often come in handy over the years, particularly when the boys were younger.

9. Re: beach chairs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Virgin Gorda
Recent Conversations