We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM fees

Which Virgin Gorda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ferrum,USA
13 posts
Save Topic
ATM fees

I have read here that there are ATMs available. Does anyone know the fees charged for using these? Is it about the same amount as here at home when you use one that is not your bank or is it much more? We are coming in June for our first trip to Virgin Gorda and are trying to decide how much cash to bring. Thanks!

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATM fees

195573, take a look at this thread and see if it helps.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147358-i651-k5050…

all the best, alashas http://www.youtube.com/user/honeymoon2

Ferrum,USA
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ATM fees

alashas, thanks for the thread! I'll check with my bank also. Just curious in case we needed some cash-will primarily use credit card. This will be our first trip to Virgin Gorda and are really looking forward to it! Also thanks for all your other tips and info. from past posts. You and ACB as well as others have been a real help just scrolling through all your posts helping others.

My wife and I were in Ch'ville the other day-we live south of Roanoke.

Thanks again!

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ATM fees

You're welcome, glad to help! I still recall how excited and anxious we were for our first trip back to VG since our honeymoon there many yrs earlier. This time there were 13 of us, and some of us stayed for 2 1/2wks, so it entailed tons of planning.

I thought you were not too far from our neck of the woods. Beautiful state, isn't it?! Here is what a typical Fall looks like in central VA:

www.youtube.com/user/honeymoon2virginia

Be well, alashas

4. Re: ATM fees

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2013, 10:20