We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Little Dix Bay Rooms

Which Virgin Gorda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
323 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Little Dix Bay Rooms

Trying to decide between a one bedroom suite or a Junior Suite . What is most important is being in a location that the beach is nice with walk in access to the water. Want to have an updated room. If you have been there , would love an opinion ! Thanks .

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,822 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Little Dix Bay Rooms

All the rooms are really nice and none are actually very far from the beach and water's edge - you are talking about distances of between 50' and 150' certainly nothing that makes an appreciable difference. There's walk-in access to the water along the entire stretch of beach - it's a very sandy beach (i.e. no rocks).

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Little Dix Bay Rooms

We stayed there for our honeymoon in 2009 (loved it!) in a Treehouse Suite (which I think is lower-tier than the rooms you're considering), and we were maybe 100' from the beach? It was perfect. Like the poster above me said, all the rooms are close.

Whichever room you pick, you'll love it! We've stayed at a couple other places on VG, and nothing compares.

3. Re: Little Dix Bay Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 12:17