We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baths from ferry stop via STT

nyc
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Topic
Baths from ferry stop via STT

We're coming via ferry from STT, was wondering how often the ferry runs to the baths. Is there a schedule and cost as we'll need to plan for ferry bam to STT.

ACB
Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Virgin Gorda
Level Contributor
2,787 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baths from ferry stop via STT

Here is the STT to VG ferry schedule:

bestofbvi.com/info/bviferry_stt_vg_speedys.h…

You want to use the Speedy's service roundtrip, leaving on Tuesday and Thursday at 8:45 and departing at 5:00pm. The trip takes about 1 1/2 hours with another 15-30 minutes each way for customs. Cabs are available outside of customs for the five to seven minute drive to the Baths. You may also setup a rental car ahead of time to explore more of the island.

The cost is $70.00pp for adults, $50.00pp for children.

Boston
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baths from ferry stop via STT

You might want to look into going on an excursion from St. Thomas. I did that about 15 years ago, and that is how I found Virgin Gorda and fell in love with the island.

I don't know if they still operate, but we booked a day trip on the Limnos I. It was a full day excursion on a power boat. They had an open bar and lunch on board. We stopped at the baths and another island to snorkel around the caves. By the time you add up the money you are spending on the round trip ferry, the taxi to get to the Baths, and lunch, the group day trip may be cheaper and easier logistically, unless you really want to be alone and figure it out yourself. Either way, it is a good take. Enjoy!

Boston
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baths from ferry stop via STT

I just googled the Limnos and they may still be operating. The suggestion was to look them up in the phone book when you get there. The poster said they had a great time and the Limnos goes every day to Virgin Gorda. You can also search on Trip Advisor to read other's reviews and comments. Good Luck.

4. Re: Baths from ferry stop via STT

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Virgin Gorda
Recent Conversations