We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One Day in Virgin Gorda - What Would You Do?

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
306 posts
408 reviews
Save Topic
One Day in Virgin Gorda - What Would You Do?

We are staying in Jost and are planning on taking the ferry over to Virgin Gorda one of the days. So I'm asking, if you had one day to do whatever you want, what would your perfect day look like? Where would you go?

I've already been to the baths, but not opposed to visit again, unless these something better to see.

Wantagh, New York
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One Day in Virgin Gorda - What Would You Do?

Rent a car...go to savannah beach and up to hog heaven for a drink and incredible view.. I would plan lunch for top of the baths...just love the view from there...what is your timing?

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
306 posts
408 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One Day in Virgin Gorda - What Would You Do?

We're visiting the week of New Years. Just have to dial in a day to go to VG. Thanks for the feedback!!

3. Re: One Day in Virgin Gorda - What Would You Do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Virgin Gorda
Recent Conversations