We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water taxi

Wayne, Pennsylvania
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Water taxi

Does anyone know of a water taxi to take us from the marina in Spanish Town to the Baths. I injured my knee and cannot hike the trail. Kindly let me know Thanks

British Virgin...
Level Contributor
769 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water taxi

Are you a strong swimmer? The Baths does not have docking facilities, and boats are not allowed into the swimming area. There are some moorings aways out, but those are often full. If there are strong winds or currents, then you could find yourself in some difficulty.

You might also want to consider renting a car or taking a taxi to Spring Bay. You can drive much closer to the beach, and the path is flat and easy to negotiate. The scenery is equally beautiful and the beach usually much less crowded. Some strong swimmers even snorkel from there over to the Baths. For someone with mobility issues, Spring Bay is a much safer alternative.

ACB
Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Virgin Gorda
Level Contributor
2,755 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water taxi

I concur with Latifolia. The trail from the parking area to Spring Bay has a couple if minor rough spots but is 90% flat and easy. It is a four minute walk.

Wayne, Pennsylvania
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Water taxi

Thanks! Went yesterday and it was Fabulous

Wayne, Pennsylvania
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Water taxi

Thanks! Spring is lovely!

5. Re: Water taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2015, 05:17