We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VG Honeymoon in early Nov

Which Virgin Gorda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
12 posts
Save Topic
VG Honeymoon in early Nov

We are staying in the Sundowner at Nail Bay, have a car rented, and will be looking to explore.

We love the beach, but need beaches with shade (both fair skinned).

Restaurant recommendations (nice and local dives?

Do any of the resorts allow non-guests to chill on their beaches/restaurants (we're going to be lazy and wouldn't mind someone serving us painkillers on the beach? If so, recommendations?

Are nice shorts and a polo's formal enough for all restaurants?

Looking forward to it...

England, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VG Honeymoon in early Nov

hi most beaches have some sort of shade but best to carry a beach umbrella with you i am fair skinned just be careful!

restuarants go to lervick bay on friday night for BBQ and music, great fun and casual,

saba rock a free ferry ride away is laid back pub food, but great drinks.

mine shaft for sunset it is amazing if you are there for a full moon they also do a full moon party and the ribs are great as well

fishers cove for breakfast amazing setting take your camera!

flying igauna at VG airport good chinese food and mad parrots!

mad dogs great place to chill after a hard day on the beach

rock cafe make sure the piano man is playing that night

fat virgin cafe for lunch or dinner it is on biras creek resort try the conch fritters i think they are the best in the bvi so are the ribs and burger laid back, watch the yatches come and go

biras creek for dinner i think it is now $85 a head but long trousers and collared shirt for men, get there for sunset. not allowed to use the beach at biras and you will need to book for dinner

not sure what the policy is at little dixe for beach use i know they have beach walkers you could ring and find out

bitter end you can use the pool for$10 a day and there is a bar there

hope you enjoy VG is an amazing place

Oklahoma,US
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: VG Honeymoon in early Nov

We stayed in the Sunset Watch Upper when we were there and really debated whether to rent the Sundowner next time. The Sundowner is perfect for a honeymoon!! (Very Romantic and private)

3. Re: VG Honeymoon in early Nov

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 09:19
Get answers to your questions about Virgin Gorda