We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Biras Creek Management

Greenwich...
Level Contributor
421 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Biras Creek Management

What's the scoop on how the Management is running things at Biras Creek?

Northern California
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Biras Creek Management

Well, we're staying there in November, so I can answer it more clearly in a few weeks.

Sandi

Greenwich...
Level Contributor
421 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Biras Creek Management

Thanks.

By the way, I just read that a new company has purchased this property within the last month, and is planning some renovations. In fact, I read that they hope to re-do all of the room decor by the end of December. Any first-hand reports would be appreciated, as we are scheduled to go later this winter!

Stuart, Florida
Level Contributor
396 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Biras Creek Management

Biras Creek was not sold, but is being leased to a new management company. Renovations will be ongoing until Christmas. The gates onto the property have been reopened to non-guests and there is talk of opening lunch to outsiders as well. There are plans to upgrade the marina to accommodate mega-yachts. The staff seem very positive about the changes, and things are looking much better for Biras.

London, England
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Biras Creek Management

Would love to hear what you find in November - we are staying there at the beginning of December.

England, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Biras Creek Management

the company that is leasing the hotel is doing a major refurb all the cottages, roof on resturant, as always been a problem with leaking!! they have signed a lease for 10 years and the company owns bay harbor in the states if you want to do some research!! mike is the manager at the moment he usually runs the resort in the states, very friendly man, i hope they bring biras back to what it was a few years ago as when i visted in sept it was looking v.tired, but you still can't bet the sunset from the bar!!! enjoy virgin gorda is a amazing

6. Re: Biras Creek Management

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 01:18