We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anegada Seaside Villas on the West End are back!!

New York City, New...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Anegada Seaside Villas on the West End are back!!

To Mike and June from Wisconsin, Yes, 3 of the 6 villas are back up and running. They are nicer than ever and the new owners are still working hard to fix up the remaining cottages. The property is in the process of being landscaped. You can tell that they are making a serious effort. Angela and I will be going back next year for sure. Send me an email so we can coordinate our dates. the email for the cottages is anegadacottages@gmail.com.

Make sure you make it to Cow Wreck next year if we don't see you. Great beach bar.

"Tim"

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
62 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anegada Seaside Villas on the West End are back!!

Thanks to all of the dredging that was done to 'save' these cottages, there may not be a Cow Wreck Beach to visit. The erosion of sand all the way from the cottages past Cow Wreck is heartbreaking; trees have fallen down and the palm trees at CW will be next if it doesn't stop.

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anegada Seaside Villas on the West End are back!!

Hi Sandra, I haven't been to Anegada for a couple of yrs, but I knew about the erosion problem at the Seaside Villas. Are you saying that sand was dredged from the beach at Cow Wreck and placed in front of the Seaside Villas? Thanks, alashas http://www.youtube.com/user/honeymoon2

3. Re: Anegada Seaside Villas on the West End are back!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Anegada
Recent Conversations