We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boat renting Biras and Peter islands

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
234 posts
1 review
Save Topic
boat renting Biras and Peter islands

i am renting a 24-2 ft boat and wondered if they are close enough to get to from my boat renteal, been drviing boats 25 years and did last year at biras. I know biras i can keep aboat, just not sure i can make the distance( to Peter from Biras) and keep a boat at Peter

wanted to spend time at both

thank you so much

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: boat renting Biras and Peter islands

Hello Sir,

Peter Island is definitely close enough to Biras to boat between the two! You are welcome to make a marina reservation by calling 284-495-2000. The Mooring Balls are first come, first served, and we have four.

Please contact us with any another questions you may have about your boat trip at the number above.

Happy sailing!

-Carrie Smith

2. Re: boat renting Biras and Peter islands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2015, 16:15
Get answers to your questions about Peter Island