We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tukka closing for a month

Macomb, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,268 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tukka closing for a month

Those of you going to Cayman soon, just read on Facebook that Tukka will be closed September 5 - October 6, for staff vacations and some renovations. So this Sunday will be your last chance for their delish Sunday Brunch for a while. Wish I were there!

Trophy Club, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
6,517 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tukka closing for a month

Thanks for posting. I guess we'll be there for Sunday dinner. With Rum Point Club closing next week as well, Over the Edge and Kaibo "downstairs" will be our only "nearby" options for most of the week.

They'll sure be a lot of grilling going on next week at our place.

Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for East End, Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
904 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tukka closing for a month

For nearby eats I guess it's Miss Vivine, here I come!

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
4,863 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tukka closing for a month

That's too bad, Sue. We left the island just before they opened last year and were going to give it a try after we arrive on Saturday. Even with the September closings, though, we never go hungry since our favorites are always open when we are there.

chicago suburbs
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
3,660 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tukka closing for a month

The September options sure are limited on "our side" of the island. At least on SMB beach there are so many choices.

Happy Grilling Testudo!

5. Re: Tukka closing for a month

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 00:18