We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A couple of points

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,212 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
A couple of points

Firstly, XQs is now open and their website has been updated to include a menu. I fly in this Friday so that will be my first stop out of the airport. Pizza and some shots helps you get over a 20 hour day

Next Monday, the 24th, I'll be the Celebrity/Guest Bartender at O Bar. Also happens to be my birthday so a messy night is almost guaranteed. If anybody is on island and fancies a drink then you know where to find me!

Safe travels everyone

Macomb, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,202 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: A couple of points

I may fly down just for that!

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A couple of points

My daughter flies down Saturday to start her new life . . . now I have two reasons to be on a plane Sunday!!! Happy Birthday -- do you get to stay long this time?

P.S. I knew O Bar had high standards!!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,212 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A couple of points

Haha thanks guys, a shame our travel plans never seem to coordinate. I'm only around for a week, then it's back to the horror of the British winter. I have some things to do at home then looking to move to Las Vegas in the new year. Hopefully Cayman trips will only increase in frequency

As for O Bar there is a poster involved, and it is highly cringeworthy

4. Re: A couple of points

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 17:18