We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Professional photograph

claimbert1
Level Contributor
53 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Professional photograph

I would like frame a photograph of a view from the Reef Hotel. The ones I have taken, don't enlarge well. Looking to frame something about poster size, 18" by 24". Anyone know wher I could purchase a such a photo?

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
Level Contributor
7,265 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Professional photograph

Reef hotel? I'm not sure which hotel/condo/resort you are referring to.

claimbert1
Level Contributor
53 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Professional photograph

Sorry, the Reef Resort on the East End.

Colorado
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
7,265 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Professional photograph

Are you trying to take it and frame it before you leave? If it's just a matter of taking a hi-res picture to later print, why not ask someone at the front desk? This might be the quickest and most economical way to go. Others might have recommendations if you're looking for a professional photographer but I'm not sure if it would be worth it to you for a single photograph.

claimbert1
Level Contributor
53 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Professional photograph

Thanks, we won't be back for several months. I wanted to frame a poster size picture to stare at for the next few months to keep me going!

Colorado
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
7,265 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Professional photograph

Gotcha! Very cool. Why not try contacting the front desk? I'm sure someone that works there has a good quality camera (10mp+) and can e-mail you the photo.

6. Re: Professional photograph

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2014, 05:15