We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Offsale prices

Level Contributor
12 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Offsale prices

Hi, I'm coming down this weekend and i'm trying to pack. Can anyone tell me what alcohol prices are like in Cayman? Say for a 26oz bottle of rum?

Also for most of the beaches that aren't Seven mile can you have drinks with you on the beach? Or is that against the law?

Thank you.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
Level Contributor
7,901 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Offsale prices

See Top question on the right "How much do groceries, liquor, and restaurants cost in the Cayman Islands"

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147365-i261-k3142…

chicago suburbs
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,109 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Offsale prices

Liquor store prices at jacques scott liquor store

http://jacquesscottonline.com

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman, Seven Mile Beach
Level Contributor
1,456 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Offsale prices

You are much better off to buy a bottle at the duty free shop at the airport on your way out of the US. Each person over 18 is allowed to bring in 1 litre of spirits duty free.

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
5,612 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Offsale prices

Beaches are all public, and you may take and enjoy alcoholic beverages on them.

As recently said in another thread, the only issue you may find is if you are sitting outside a hotel that serves alcohol and you didn't buy it from them. Someone may take issue with that.

5. Re: Offsale prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2015, 06:18