We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lobster NIght in November?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
834 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Lobster NIght in November?

Will Deckers still have their Wed./Sun. night lobster nights in November (I know lobster season is over then)?

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman, Seven Mile Beach
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lobster NIght in November?

Yes, they have it year round. It is Tuesday and Saturday nights. www.deckers.ky

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
Level Contributor
6,308 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lobster NIght in November?

Lobster season has little to do with what is served at most restaurants. At an all-you-can-eat or lobster-special night it is almost certain that what you are eating are previously-frozen Atlantic lobsters. Unless specifically listed as local, freshly-caught lobster, it's very likely you're eating the same quality lobster you can get in the freezer section of your local supermarket. Even when it is listed, it's still quite likely you're eating rock lobster caught elsewhere in the Caribbean and (again) shipped in frozen.

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
4,976 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lobster NIght in November?

I found the all you can eat lobster night at Decker's disappointing. The quality and taste was very inconsistent. Tried it two years in a row and won't return for it. I have had much better elsewhere on the island.

Edited: 29 May 2014, 23:57
las vega, nv
Level Contributor
490 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lobster NIght in November?

Think I will skip this one!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,865 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lobster NIght in November?

Hopefully you will have the unique opportunity to try lion fish........now that's local!

6. Re: Lobster NIght in November?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2015, 05:17