We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting Married Oct 2008. Please help

surfgirl33
1 post
Save Topic
Getting Married Oct 2008. Please help

We have decided to stay on the East end and have the wedding and reception at a private home. Has anyone stayed on the East End? After reading your comments I might want to have a reception elsewhere. We will be having 35-45 people. If you have any suggestions for the East end. Please let me know!! Thanks

Macomb, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting Married Oct 2008. Please help

I think having the reception in the villa is a great idea! There are many options for catering available, including restaurants.

George Town, Grand...
Level Contributor
763 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting Married Oct 2008. Please help

There are some terrific caterers in Cayman who could have it at a rented private villa.

Mise en Place are excellent and I would recommend them.

You may also want to consider using a wedding planner as the logistics of being "out East" will add a little to the hassle factor and you want to relax for your destination wedding.

Celebrations, Octopus, Cayman Weddings etc, all can help you with marriage office (and marriage licence), flowers, photo, video, hair, makeup, wedding and reception set up etc etc etc.

Creve Coeur...
Level Contributor
149 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting Married Oct 2008. Please help

We just got married on SMB and used Celebrations to handle the entire thing for us. We were very pleased with how things turned out and our planner, Rebecca, was a doll!!!! She handled me doing bridezilla ,changing the flower arrangements several times, in stride. We highly recommend the electric violin player, Kate, to anyone!

4. Re: Getting Married Oct 2008. Please help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 02:16