Ok almost done with our first trip to GC here are my impressions to date;
1. We are at the Coral Stone- all I can say is "wow what a set up " amazing beach and pool- tons of room and great location if I come back to GC we will come here again
2. The restaurants here are amazing ! We literally have not had a bad meal- we have ate at the following places....Ragazzi ( twice ) Luca Calypso Grill ( our favorite ) Copper Falls Yoshi Sushi Coconut Joes Lonestar all so good in their own way
3. the weather at this time of year can be pretty ugly the first few days here were gray and rainy yuck !
4. also this time of year , probably due to the above , the place is empty ! but everything seems open
5. rum point is a let down yeah it is pretty but the beach is gross and the snorkeling near the beach is boring not worth the drive IMHO
6. Now here is where I may get in trouble with others here- GC itself, outside of the water/ beach is kind of ugly- flat , and without alot of natural LAND beauty- so as I figured- to be here is to hang on the beach, in the water and eat- not that those are bad things of course- it just is not the kind of place where you will do alot of sight seeing- so be prepared for that-
All in all- we will probably come back someday- and stay here at the Coral Stone- when we are in the mood to have a lounge on the beach kind of vacation- we just would probably avoid october due to the weather uncertainty