We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

caymanshoppers

MA
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
caymanshoppers

I was thinking about using cayman shoppers for our trip in June. I didn't see anywhere on the site about the fee for delivery. I am staying at the reef and thought this would make it easier. Does anyone know what the charge is, and will the Reef allow them to put the items in the unit to stay refrigerated. Thanks

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,173 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: caymanshoppers

I had inquired months back and it was $65.00.

If yo'ure renting a car and heading east - you pass a FABULOUS supermarket, "Hurleys".

Vancouver
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: caymanshoppers

I am planning a vacation at Rum Point in Grand Cayman in the fall. I plan to use Cayman Shoppers service to pre-order food but I find from their list, they do not have meat. Is meat available? We are traveling from Vancouver so cannot bring meat with us.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: caymanshoppers

Yes, meat is available for sale on the island. I think caymanshoppers' list/offerings are kept to basics perhaps to cut down on time searching for requests. We use a grocery delivery service that our condo(Caribbean Club) does on it's own. I LOVE it! They charge 20% of the total and while it can be considered a luxury(or unnecessary depending on who you ask)---after using it 2x I admit it'll be a staple for us LOL

However I am able to place a full order just as if I was shopping at home. I came across another company that advertises grocery shopping so it might be worth an email or phone call to find out pricing and whether they offer a more complete listing than caymanshoppers.

bkmlimited.com/…20Shopping.htm

4. Re: caymanshoppers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2009, 06:21