We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for Lovecayman

Houston
Level Contributor
138 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Question for Lovecayman

Hi

I saw from another post you are currently staying at the Meridian, we arrive tomorrow night. I noticed now on my contract, that the office is closed on Sundays. Do you happen to know how guests enter on Sunday, if you arrived then? I've emailed the property mgmt but haven't heard back yet, just wondering if we are going to be displaced tomorrow.... :(

NJ
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question for Lovecayman

In case LoveC doesn't get this before you leave, I can share that during our stays there if the office was officially closed--which was always the case :)--someone showed up to give us the key and sign paperwork. They're accustomed to alot of different arrival days and times.

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
5,905 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question for Lovecayman

No, am not there currently, but when we have arrived when office hours "officially" not open, Pat & Lee ARE available. What we have always experienced in such circumstances is they request your flight and expected arrival time so if you do arrive at Meridian when the office is not open, one of them is either onsite or will be so within minutes of your arrival to welcome you and give you the keys to your unit. If for any reason you have not been contacted by Pat or Lee regarding your arrival, I suggest to shoot off an email to them so they are updated with your flight info.

BTW, we arrived mid afternoon on a Saturday when office was closed. Had given them our itinerary, and having stayed there before were quite comfortable knowing any delay in getting into the unit would be minor. As it happened, we arrived earlier than expected (no stress for us!) and nobody in office, but a resident driving out of the parking garage as we entered the property stopped to ask if we needed help. We did not, but even if that very nice person was not there, Lee & Pat list info on the office door for anyone who does:) Worry not, they are wonderful people who operate a wonderful, customer friendly experience!

Houston
Level Contributor
138 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question for Lovecayman

Thank you both, I emailed Pat and I'm sure they will plan to meet us and give the key. They asked me my arrival and I was clear it was Sunday, but once I was re-reading the paperwork and it said CLOSED I began getting a little nervous. We are set I'm sure, thanks for the reassurance.

4. Re: Question for Lovecayman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2009, 06:21