We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golf

San Antonio, TX
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
golf

I am looking to do some golfing next week--can anyone give me an idea of what the cost is

NJ
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: golf

If memory serves me correctly from January, North Sound Golf Club charged $90 for 9 holes, $180 for 18 holes(may have been $160). It's the only 18 hole course on the island. Ritz(for owners and guests) and Brittania have 9 hole courses.

www.northsoundclub.com

There's an email address if you want to contact someone for more info.

San Antonio, TX
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: golf

Thanks for the info...I had heard that about the Ritz but was not sure if they enforced it.

Coppell, Texas
Level Contributor
473 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: golf

I just returned from GC. My husband golfed at Brittania & North Sound (Ritz). You do not have to stay at the Ritz to golf there. Brittania is a 9 hole course & it was $35. I am not certain if this was a twilight rate. At North Sound (18 holes) was $62. That was a discount rate off the regular rate of $160 (I think). The discount was only being offered Mon,Tue, & Wed. from around 11am to 1 pm. Call them when you get there to be certain about these times & if they are still offering the special. He had no trouble getting a tee time but remember you might need to plan around the cruise ships. North Sound course was in better shape.

Have Fun!

NJ
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: golf

Okay I'm confused :) I knew the Ritz bought the North Sound aka Safehaven awhile back but what happened to the 9 holes that the Ritz had known as Blue Tip? I recall talk of taking 9 holes from Blue Tip and combining it with 9 holes from North Sound but since we were just there in January it seems pretty fast work on their part.

I can say my husband preferred to golf in the morning because of how hot it got so he strived to get the first tee times.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: golf

Here are links for all 3.

NORTHSOUND CLUB

www.northsoundclub.com

BRITTANIA COURSE

www.hyatt.com/gallery/caymagolf/index.html

BLUE TIP

ritzcarlton.com/en/…Golf.htm

6. Re: golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2009, 07:20
Get answers to your questions about Grand Cayman