We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cayman Cookout

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
107 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Cayman Cookout

I'm going to be in Grand Cayman this January when the Cayman Cookout is on. Has anyone attended in previous years?

The website doesn't say where we can buy tickets; can anyone give me a nudge in the right direction?

Thanks for your help...

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
9,668 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cayman Cookout

Can't help you on the cookout front, but you must look for the Cayman Elvis while you are there!!!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,212 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cayman Cookout

Bought tickets from the Ritz previously. The prices seem to grow exponentially every year. The first time we went we did the champagne brunch ($125 each), the talk with Bourdain at Pedro St James ($50 I think) and bought many copies of cookbooks signed by Bourdain, Ripert and some other chefs

I spent a good while talking with Tony B but as I got more and more wasted it apparently got a little abstract. I was talking a lot of noise. However, it was an amazing weekend and we had a great time

The next year (Jan 2010) everything was double or triple the price, I did a couple of cookery classes and the brunch but spent over $1000

Get a program from the Ritz if they have one, they lay out each event with a description and price

NJ
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cayman Cookout

http://www.caymanislands.ky/cayman_cookout/

4. Re: Cayman Cookout

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2011, 08:29