We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast Buffet at the Westin

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
51 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast Buffet at the Westin

Does anyone know the price of the breakfast buffet at the Westin, and is the breakfast free for children under a certain age. Thank you in advance.

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
9,993 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast Buffet at the Westin

Best ask them direcly. There are seasonal changes, different offers (ie do they participant in Summer Splash for kids?) The Sunday Brunch is great, you need to book and it is not free for anyone as far as I know but it is much different from a regular breakfast buffet.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
1,444 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast Buffet at the Westin

Retrip's advice is spot on. I will also add that the regular buffett is $15CI (at least it was this past March) per person. I'm not sure about the kid's under a certain age eat free as we don't travel with kids. Best to ask once you get there. Lastly, you can also order a la carte.

California
Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast Buffet at the Westin

I was there 2 weeks ago - the breakfast buffet is still $15 CI.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,173 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast Buffet at the Westin

For the 15CI, you get pastries, hot oatmeals, omlet station with many fillings, fresh fruit, cheeses, and hot plates of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausgage, pancakes and fresh squeezed fruit juices. The Sunday brunch has all this plus more 'brunch' offerings including seafoods, salads, deli meats. And of course Sunday brunch is more $ than the daily - but well worth it!

miami, fl
Level Contributor
126 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast Buffet at the Westin

We are here at the Westin right now and it costs $15 CI. Not sure how much for kids cause we don't have any.

Sherman, IL
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast Buffet at the Westin

What are the times? Is the buffet available to non-guests?

Edited: 12 August 2011, 00:22
Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast Buffet at the Westin

@EB_0829. Yes. The buffet is definitely available to non-guest.

8. Re: Breakfast Buffet at the Westin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 05:15