We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Mass /Brunch

Grand Rapids...
6 posts
Save Topic
Easter Mass /Brunch

We will be vacationing over the holiday and Im looking for suggestions for my family for a special Easter Brunch.... would anyone reccomend the Ritz or any other large resort on a holiday SUnday?

We are actually renting a villa on the North side but would be willing to drive on Sunday. However, my fear is, if we head to 7MB on a Sunday , won't most businesses be closed especially because of the holiday?

I would like to combine the drive with a day on 7MB. AN suggestions?

Oh, also how about a Catholic Church for Mass?

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
9,446 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter Mass /Brunch

Sunday brunch especially on holidays is a big big thing on the island. You need to make reservations sooner rather than later. Many of the restaurants both connected to resorts will be open. We had so many wonderful Easter Sunday brunches it brings back wonderful memories. The RC, Westin, Luca, Grand Old House are just a few options. People who live on the island flock to the brunches so pick a place you think you would like and go for it. My current favorite is Luca -- been several times and picked it for Christmas brunch 2011. It was outstanding. I booked it about a month beforehand!

NJ
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter Mass /Brunch

St. Ignatius and Christ the Reedemer info

http://www.saint-ignatius-cayman.org/

Iowa
Level Contributor
569 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter Mass /Brunch

St Ignatius interestingly belongs to the Archdiocese of Detroit. We had a wonderful young Priest from Detroit when we attended Mass there.

4. Re: Easter Mass /Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 16:16