My husband and I are debating between Grand Cayman and Curacao. We will be traveling from Chicago in late April for 4 nights to celebrate his bday.
1. Which island has better beaches? Most reviews I read say GC has white sand and clear water, CUR has very coarse sand but excellent for snorkeling?
2. Which island has clearer/calmer water?
3. We will be going for 4 nights, which place has more to do? Which island is more touristy?
3. Which option do you think has the best value for two people if you have been there? Thoughts on these properties? Our budget is about $2k for flight +hotel.
-Grand Cayman Westin - Only paying for plane tickets with free hotel points- about $1k
- Curacao Lodge Kura Hulanda and Beach Club - slightly over $2k for plane + hotel
-Curacao Hilton - around $1600 for plane + hotel
Thanks so much!!!!