We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reliable Ground Transportation Companies

Smyrna, Georgia...
1 post
Save Topic
Reliable Ground Transportation Companies

Hi, we are hosting an incentive trip in June, staying at the Ritz. What are some reliable transportation companies that could provide transportation from the airport to resort an vice vera?

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
4,821 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reliable Ground Transportation Companies

Best to check with the concierge at the Ritz. I believe that they can arrange transportation for your group.

Edited: 11 April 2012, 21:34
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reliable Ground Transportation Companies

There are 3 major transfer company

Majestic Tours

PO Box 298GT, Grand Cayman, BWI

North Sound Road, Industrial Park

Ph (345) 949 7773 • Fax (345) 949 8647

Email Vacation@Majestic-Tours.com

Tropicana Tours

P.O. Box 2071 GT

Phone (345) 949-0944Fax (345) 949-4507

www.tropicana-tours.com

Grand Cayman

Cayman Islands, B.W.I.

Red Sail Tours

info@redsailcayman.com

Phone: 1-877-506-6368

1-877-506-6368(U.S.A.) or

345-945-5965 (Grand Cayman)

FYI, I had the pleasure to work with Red Sail and I found them very reliable and competitive with their charges, the staff was excellent in assisting me before during and after our incentive trip.

Trophy Club, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
6,389 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reliable Ground Transportation Companies

Webster's Tors is another transfer company to consider:

http://www.websters.ky/

Tel: 345-945-1433

Fax: 345-949-1422

Email: websters@candw.ky

TN
Level Contributor
438 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reliable Ground Transportation Companies

I vote with Kiddos ... even though I've have great experience with 2 of the recommended operators for private small groups !

When you have that responsibility for an "incentive trip" , it's best to share that with the hotel / resort and the Ritz should be able to help you coordinate. I did that in Colorado many times for mgmt meetings and it's always nice to have the back-up of a local.

Grand Cayman...
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
594 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reliable Ground Transportation Companies

The Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman has a Destination Services team that is expert in arrangements for incentive groups and would be very familiar with transportation options, so they can make good recommendations depending on your group size etc. You can reach them through the main phone number +1 (345) 943-5000. As kiddos and escargot2 already said, that's the best source to answer your questions on your transportation.

Grand Cayman...
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
594 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reliable Ground Transportation Companies

Oops the correct phone number for Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman is: +1 (345) 943-9000. Or better yet, just ask your contact in their Meeting Services or Destination Services group that you're working with to set up the incentive group plans. Alternatively you can submit a query to them online at

https:/…Default.htm

7. Re: Reliable Ground Transportation Companies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 10:15