We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oh Noes, back to rain!!! (at least for now)

Trophy Club, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
6,716 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Oh Noes, back to rain!!! (at least for now)

After a day filled end to end with an unrelenting brilliant Sun, it was bound to happen.

Got plenty of snorkeling in yesterday and even some beach time. Hit queen's Monument/Connolly's Cove. Wonderland and the usual Rum Point spots.

here are some pix;

https:/…

Due to a scheduling error, we have a guest checking in today and so are headed to the Westin today. May try for one more snorkel before heading to town.

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
5,032 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oh Noes, back to rain!!! (at least for now)

Magnificent!

Rockville...
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oh Noes, back to rain!!! (at least for now)

Those are some awesome photos!

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
547 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oh Noes, back to rain!!! (at least for now)

You and your new camera are taking BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!! Thank you for sharing them. The color on that crab was wonderful and the lobster up close was amazing. The Trunkfish are just so much fun to look at and watch. I always have to look at your pictures several times to try and learn new things for the next trip. Hope the rain goes away for the rest of your trip.

grand island, ny
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oh Noes, back to rain!!! (at least for now)

Great Photos! Love the spotted trunkfish pics. The close-up's of the lobsters are exceptional and made me laugh. They really hold their ground, dont they? Hope you get more sun so you can post more photos. Keep em coming!

new york
Level Contributor
160 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oh Noes, back to rain!!! (at least for now)

Would you please tell me what camera you use? I need to get one!

6. Re: Oh Noes, back to rain!!! (at least for now)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 May 2012, 19:05
Rockport, Texas
Level Contributor
331 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Oh Noes, back to rain!!! (at least for now)

Did your lunch start with an L ??

Williamsport...
Level Contributor
417 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Oh Noes, back to rain!!! (at least for now)

We LOVED the lobster. What color........what detail! Thank you again....as we sit at our cubicle desk jobs and salivate till our turn comes.... :)

Trophy Club, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
6,716 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Oh Noes, back to rain!!! (at least for now)

Moved to SMB yesterday. Overcast, but no real rain. Some step water entry along SMB due to the earlier rough weather, but still serene.

Today is hazy overcast as well. Enjoying rum & cokes at Hungry Horse, waiting for the flight home.

Camera this trip is a Olympus Tg820, I got last visit when my Canon flooded.

Baby back ribs and roasted chicken rocks at DUKE's. Osetra Bay was Avery nice for dinner. Stil don't get the hate for the Westin. Four star bones with a three star appearance.

10. Re: Oh Noes, back to rain!!! (at least for now)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Grand Cayman