We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London House

Venice, Florida
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
London House

I've stayed at Plantana several times and am thinking of trying the London House. It would just be my husband and I. Can anyone recommendthe number of a nice one or two bedroom condo? LH website doesn't show the individual condos.

Harker Heights...
Level Contributor
233 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London House

I LOVE London House. That being said, I lived at Plantana way back in the day and I like it very much, as well. London House has an "old Cayman" feel for me and we have stayed there on our last 7 visits. The ground floor 2 bedroom units are updated and the Penthouse is great, also. If you are looking for a change, you cannot go wrong with LH, in my opinion.

Houston
Level Contributor
128 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: London House

We've stayed in 17 and 19. Both are nearly identical and fantastic units. We really love LH and know you will too.

Houston
Level Contributor
128 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: London House

Forgot to mention that those are both 2 bed/2 bath units with full kitchen, living, washer/dryer. Feel free to ask any other questions you may have!

4. Re: London House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 20:17