We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

quilt shop-fabric shop

Oneonta, New York
1 post
Save Topic
quilt shop-fabric shop

Are there any quilt/fabric shops on the island? If so....could you give me their addresses? Thanks!

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
9,388 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: quilt shop-fabric shop

Not that I have seen. Many people go off island to do their shopping or have goods shipped in. Have you looked in the local phone directory? There might be some fabric stores listed there and if so the contact info would be there. It is online of course! Good luck.

Macomb, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,250 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: quilt shop-fabric shop

I have found Ecayonline to be a very useful/searchable online business directory. When I typed “fabric” in their search box several businesses appeared:

www.ecayonline.com/category.html?name=78

Hopefully one (or more) will suit your needs.

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
4,837 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: quilt shop-fabric shop

caymanyp.com/Cayman-Islands/Fabric-Shops

Macomb, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,227 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: quilt shop-fabric shop

I have been several times to the Super Stitch store in Pasadora Place on Smith Road. Not specifically a quilt fabric store, but a good selection.

5. Re: quilt shop-fabric shop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2014, 05:17