We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help????

Hillsville, Virginia
Level Contributor
75 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Help????

I have been following the posts on trip advisor ever since we decided to take our family vacation to Grand Cayman. Thanks to everyone we have our trip planned out except for one last thing...the guys want to do some deep sea fishing. I can find little on here in regards to this. Who would y'all recommend we go with? I asked this yesterday and not one response. Another poster asked it a little while back and no response. Thanks to all of you we have our airline tickets, we are staying at Morrits on the quiet East End, cars are confirmed with Marshall's, stingray sandbar trip confirmed with Dexters and restaurants for dinner are planned. So please help me with this one last thing!!! I have saw a few brief mentions of captain Herman but can not find anything like price, what fishing for, length of trip, etc.

Hillsville, Virginia
Level Contributor
75 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help????

Retrip, sorry as I hit send for this post your response to my question yesterday was answered. Thank you for responding. I appreciate everyone's help

chicago suburbs
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
3,600 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help????

Have you checked with the concierge or whatever they call it at the Reef..I think they recommend Capt. Herman,so maybe they know the prices

Edited: 30 April 2013, 19:11
Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
Level Contributor
5,724 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help????

It is rare that someone is diasappointed with their dive operator, excursion operator or charter boat captain. For the most part, people really enjoy the person they pick and will then continue to recommend that person to others. You really can't go wrong no matter who you go with so long as you focus on the things you are interested in, stops, size of boat, size of party.....

4. Re: Help????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Grand Cayman