We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CayDirect check in questions (avalon)

ms
Level Contributor
364 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
CayDirect check in questions (avalon)

So excited to be in Grand Cayman tomorrow--but now that its "pack time" I have several questions I need answering. I booked a condo at Avalon Condos via Cay direct a month or so ago. I have received no info regarding check in procedure. I emailed yesterday and still havent heard back.

Anybody know the drill? Our flight arrives at 8pm so Im worried bc its not during "normal business hours". Theres no phone number listed on the "contact us".

ALso- we have daily housekeeping/....does this mean they provide soap, shampoo, coffee like in a hotel? Or is it up to us to bring all that? I assume it is, but dont want to if it isnt necessary. I think I read where beach towels are provided? Anyone know for sure?

Nothing like waiting till the last minute to figure this stuff out! :)

GC
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CayDirect check in questions (avalon)

Try calling the Avalon directly.

http://www.avaloncayman.com/index.html

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
Level Contributor
7,040 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CayDirect check in questions (avalon)

Agreed, it would be best to call.

Oh, and yes. Big purple beach towels. Not sure about toiletries but if you're already checking a bag for sunblock, etc. you might as well toss your own stuff in.

ms
Level Contributor
364 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CayDirect check in questions (avalon)

thanks a bunch. I did find a phone number for Avalon right after I posted that and called them. But forgot to ask about the beach towels so glad you answered that. Thank you! Now if I can just get the 100% chance of rain to go away for next week we will be all set.

4. Re: CayDirect check in questions (avalon)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2014, 05:17