We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions please for a large group

Shallotte, North...
Level Contributor
90 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions please for a large group

HI... I am planning a trip to Grand Cayman with approximately 35 people. We have visited other Caribbean islands and usually rent around 5- 6 condos. Our group consists of families with a variety of ages, from infant to active grandparents! We want a beach front location with snorkeling close by... would prefer not being in the "middle" of everything. Would love some suggestions.

Thank you!

Bay City, Michigan
Level Contributor
82 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Suggestions please for a large group

Check out "Ocean Paradise". It is a group of 5 houses grouped together on the Northern shore. It is close to Rum Point and has relatively good snorkeling right off the beach in front of the houses. The pool and grounds are clean and awesome.

We stayed there two years ago and if/when I go back to Cayman that is where I would stay again. There were two families with a total of 8 people (4 adults and 4 teenagers) that shared one house.

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
5,564 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Suggestions please for a large group

Northern SMB condos to check out are Discovery Point Club, London House, Christopher Columbus. Nice beach area, short drive to many restaurants, grocery store, etc, all have nice pools and shade available with some decent snorkeling from the beach and other snorkel areas nearby. You would need to venture further for many of the snorkel sites on the island (see Testudo's guide) but otherwise these 3, which I have seen but not stayed in, are highly liked by many who repeatedly make return stays.

Hillsville, Virginia
Level Contributor
75 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Suggestions please for a large group

My family of 26 went to Caymans last summer and stayed at Morritts on the east end. I think would meet your requirements. It was on beach, plenty of shade, great snorkelling there on property, and excellent pools. We also were a mixed group from infant to grandparents. You will need a car but grocery within easy walking distance. Hope y'all have as much fun as we did. We even traveled several times to 7 mile to eat,etc

14. Re: Suggestions please for a large group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2015, 05:17