We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkel Excursion

Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Snorkel Excursion

I'm trying to find a snorkeling excursion that doesn't include a stop at Stingray City or Sandbar. Any recommendations?

Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for East End, Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
915 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snorkel Excursion

Ocean Frontiers on the East End has a weekly snorkel trip. White Sands Water Sports at the Reef Resort also has snorkel excursions.

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman, Seven Mile Beach
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Snorkel Excursion

How about some shore snorkeling at Eden Rock just outside of the George Town downtown area?

Tennessee
Level Contributor
581 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snorkel Excursion

Or take a day and drive all over the island stopping and snorkeling, sightseeing, and stopping for lunch and dinner in your travels.

If boat is a must then I'd do the Ocean Frontiers trip. They are the best company I've ever used for diving.

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
547 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Snorkel Excursion

We went with Ocean Frontiers and White Sand Water Sports and liked them both. Both boats take small groups of people. They both want to make sure you have a good time and if you are snorkeling then you will be having a good time:) I hope you have a great visit.

5. Re: Snorkel Excursion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2015, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Grand Cayman