We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

caybrew

MHC
new jersey
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
caybrew

hi, any views on caybrew beer, my favorite is sam adams lager and many different micro brews and not so micro brews, I always try local beers in the islands (banks, red stripe, balashi, kalik) some not so good (presidente). my question on this important subject is should I stock up a case or 2 of caybrew or spend up to what i know, I can't find any caybrew in the N,Y.C. area to try, Any beer drinkers on the Cayman forums? thanks MC

Tennessee
Level Contributor
581 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: caybrew

I like them all. Just try some whitetip to help the sharks/ocean. You'll like Ironshore too.

Edited: 20 January 2014, 06:49
Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman, Seven Mile Beach
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: caybrew

I like Caybrew Light best.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, East End
Level Contributor
5,371 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: caybrew

I have tried local beers all over the Caribbean. Caybrew is my favorite. They are warm weather beer so they aren't big and hoppy. I prefer the White Tip Lager. Most restaurants will have at least one of them on tap. I believe they only export to Florida. I would try a couple of six packs and see what you think. I think you will be very happy.

B.

Rockport, Texas
Level Contributor
330 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: caybrew

Caybrew and Caybrew Light are great island beers. However, if your looking for something close to a Sam Adams, Caybrew is not going to please you.

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
Level Contributor
4,354 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: caybrew

If you want a local darker beer, try Ironshore Bock (ISB).

Commerce Township...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: caybrew

Cay brew is is great local brew, nothing like red stripe.

What i found out too late is to go to the brewery, they offer at least 10 different brews there that I never saw in the stores.

Give a it try, I am trying to figure out how to get some shipped to Michigan.

7. Re: caybrew

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 06:19