We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel pool for a toddler

New Jersey
Level Contributor
323 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel pool for a toddler

Which hotel has the best pool for a toddler of almost 3 years old? Based on the photos I've been seeing online the Westin pool looks nice. The Ritz is out of our budget for this trip so we can forget about that one. If anyone has any other input as to other hotels more suitable for families with a toddler I am open to any feedback regarding that as well.

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
9,333 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel pool for a toddler

Are you only looking for a hotel? There are many condos that would suit your needs as well especially if there are more than 3 in the family. The Beachsuites certainly has a pool good for little ones, however I am not sure what you mean by best for toddlers. Do you mean for them getting in and out? I think all the hotels/condo pools can be suitable on that front. We never let our children when they were little near water with having their arm bands on so the depth was not an issue. We had a pool at home and were informed from the beginning that a small child can have serious issues within seconds with a pail of water, so letting them have free rein around the beach or pool without protection didn't happen. They loved the water so much that getting the armbands on was never an issue . . . went along with the sunscreen:)

New Jersey
Level Contributor
323 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel pool for a toddler

Yes, we are looking for a hotel. It will only be the three of us. We had a bad experience with a condo in Hawaii so I am weary of them. What I meant by a pool good for toddlers is that the water is shallow and isn't mainly occupied by adults. I understand that sometimes other couples want their quite time too so if a hotel has a separate pools then that would be ideal. If one had a lazy river then that would seal the deal! We certainly won't be leaving her unattended. That is just asking for a tragedy to happen.

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
5,198 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotel pool for a toddler

Beachsuites might be your best choice. Larger than a hotel room with separate bedroom/loving & dining space w/ kitchenette. Excellent pool situation for little ones and not crowded. There are no "lazy river" pools, slides, etc anywhere on GC.

Condos are numerous and wonderful....most who vacation there prefer a condo. First time we went we stayed in a hotel. Within 2 days knew we would be renting a condo for subsequent GC trips and have done so more times than I can count!

4. Re: Best hotel pool for a toddler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2015, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about Grand Cayman