We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mangrove Snorkel Tour and Bioluminescent Bay?

Columbia, Maryland
7 posts
Save Topic
Mangrove Snorkel Tour and Bioluminescent Bay?

Hi everyone,

We’re visiting for ten days in late April/early May. In looking through the tour operators rated on TA, I found that Cayman Sea Elements advertises a mangrove snorkel tour, as well as a bioluminescent bay option. Both are highly rated. We are interested in both, particularly because they do not include a kayak portion.

Unfortunately, this tour operator has not replied to emails or calls asking for more information or how to book. I haven’t been able to find another company that offers a snorkel tour in the mangroves – this would be a brand-new experience for us, very different from regular snorkeling on the reefs.

Does anyone know a better way to get in touch with Sea Elements, or if there’s another tour operator that offers the same non-kayak options?

Thanks!

Mallorytown, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mangrove Snorkel Tour and Bioluminescent Bay?

We went with Sea Elements on the Bioluminescent Tour and really enjoyed it. We spoke to them about the mangrove snorkel tour in USVI and it was amazing and different.

I would not hesitate to do the snorkel tour with them as its very different and really neat. They are a small operation and hence the not answering your email enquiry I bet.

houston tx
Level Contributor
38 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mangrove Snorkel Tour and Bioluminescent Bay?

They will answer your email it just takes them a long time usually 2 weeks or more, i am waiting on one right now .

Virginia
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mangrove Snorkel Tour and Bioluminescent Bay?

I highly recommend the Bio-luminescent tour, it was amazing., like having magic at your fingertips. We have not done the mangrove tour, but heard great things about it from people who have done it with Cayman Sea Elements. I've always had luck contacting them via email.

Columbia, Maryland
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mangrove Snorkel Tour and Bioluminescent Bay?

Thank you all - I appreciated hearing your votes of confidence in Cayman Sea Elements. We did get an email reply this week, and we're now booked for the BioBay tour. They asked us to arrange the mangrove snorkel once we arrive next week. We are really looking forward to both!

5. Re: Mangrove Snorkel Tour and Bioluminescent Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Grand Cayman