We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do you view flight arrivals the day you arrive to GC?

michigan
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
How do you view flight arrivals the day you arrive to GC?

Hi, how do I find out how many other flights are arriving on the same day/time as my flight? I tried the airport site, but must be doing something wrong. Any advice? We arrive on April 20th. Thanks!

Edited: 10 April 2014, 00:19
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,784 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do you view flight arrivals the day you arrive to GC?

Go to www.flightstats.com and search for GCM arrivals.........they are all there.

michigan
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How do you view flight arrivals the day you arrive to GC?

Ok, thanks cmgparsons! I checked this out, so my next question is...how do I see flights further in the future? I'm able to see for the rest of this week only? Thanks!!

Edited: 10 April 2014, 00:25
Chicago
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, East End
Level Contributor
6,140 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How do you view flight arrivals the day you arrive to GC?

schedules are pretty much the same day to day for the major airlines. They may change by season.

B.

chicago suburbs
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,103 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How do you view flight arrivals the day you arrive to GC?

I did a search on flightstats and it allowed me to put in a date, but I could only searc up to the 12th. Wait a couple of days and you could probably do a search for the 13th, which would be the same day of the week as your flight

michigan
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How do you view flight arrivals the day you arrive to GC?

Thanks so much everyone...got it figured out!! You were all very helpful!!! :)

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
5,567 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How do you view flight arrivals the day you arrive to GC?

Here is an alternative, for completeness and people who want to know this in the future - I was digging around on the GCM airport website and found this:

caymanairports.com/userfiles/…202014.pdf

It covers all arrivals and departures from GCM from the period March 2014 to November 2014.

In case this link is broken, I got there from here: caymanairports.com/ContentDisplay.aspx/at-th… (click on the link called "click here".

7. Re: How do you view flight arrivals the day you arrive to GC?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2015, 06:17