We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A few random questions...

KCMO
Level Contributor
30 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
A few random questions...

My husband and I are staying at the Westin in October this year. We have never been to Grand Cayman so I had a few questions.

1. We usually go to the store and get things to snack on and alcohol. Since we spend most of our time on the beach, we pack a cooler of beer/spirits to save some $. After reading a few reviews, I see this isn't allowed at the Westin? Do they have a happy hour? Can you at least take water bottles?

2. What is the best car rental place if we do decide to rent a car for a day or two and what is a general price?

3. Any must sees? Best snorkel spots?

4. I will be celebrating my 30th birthday while we are there, what are some great restaurants with good views for the occasion?

Thanks in advance!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,586 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: A few random questions...

Eats & Sunshine Suites are 2 different businesses. Eats is a great typical American diner in the shopping center directly across from the Westin.

Sunshine Suites hotel (actually located behind Eats and other stores) has the Sunshine Grill where they serve, among other wonderful things, great fish tacos.

12. Re: A few random questions...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 05:20