We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bio tours

nc
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
bio tours

would you take these with a 12 year old?

chicago suburbs
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
3,636 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bio tours

We took our 11 and 13 year old grandsons this winter. they had a great time. we did it with Cayman Kayaks

Wilmington, North...
Level Contributor
68 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bio tours

I took our 9 year old.

Crescent, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bio tours

My 10 year old and I went in May, with Cayman Kayaks. We both really enjoyed it. I was worried that she wouldn't be able to keep up with the paddling, but she did great.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
181 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bio tours

how are the mosquitos on this tour

chicago suburbs
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
3,636 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bio tours

We put on mosquito repellent. I don't think they are a problem at all out of the water, but if you go on the early tour there may be some as you hang around the beach. We weren't bothered by them there either.

Crescent, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bio tours

We went on the late tour and wasn't bothered at all. In fact, we weren't bothered anytime during our stay on Cayman. David (the tour guide) mentioned that they had been spraying recently in the area.

chicago suburbs
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
3,636 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bio tours

I meant to say that out ON the water they aren't a problem

8. Re: bio tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 05:16