We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Houston airport (George Bush International)

PA
Level Contributor
571 posts
Save Topic
Houston airport (George Bush International)

Has anyone flown from LAX to IAX then on to Cayman? Concerned about my sister in laws 50 minutes between arrival in Houston and take off. That gives her maybe 20 minutes or so between flights and she is not up for running. She's flying United and just hoping someone has had experience with this airport...looks like her late afternoon arrival in Cayman is the last flight and she HAS to make the connection. Thanks for any info. Much appreciated. :)

Macomb, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,250 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Houston airport (George Bush International)

If your sister has a leg injury, she might want to consider alerting the airline that she will need to have a wheel chair available for her in Houston to take her to her connecting gate.

As I recovered from a leg injury (and general old age) I asked for a ride on one of those carts so that I could get to my next connection. Another time, when I was limping along, one such cart stopped and offered me a ride - they are really there to provide a service.

PA
Level Contributor
571 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Houston airport (George Bush International)

yep...already mentioned that to her Annie, thanks. We're not going again for about 8 weeks so hopefully the leg won't even be a problem. :)

13. Re: Houston airport (George Bush International)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 05:16