We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day 2 trip report

rjf
LA
Level Contributor
221 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Day 2 trip report

My daughter and I went diving this morning with Living the Dream Divers. They picked us up at the resort at 7:30 and we were in the water by 8:00. Great dive operation. My daughter got certified with them two years ago. We dove on the the West today. The second dive was the aquarium. Plenty of fish. We were actually not very far from our resort - the Meridian. Made it back to the resort before noon.

Ate lunch at the resort and then headed out to the East side to take in the Blow holes, Rum Point, and Starfish beach. My daughter, son, and their friends had a great time at the Blow holes, especially my daughter who got soaked when a big wave came in and crashed over her. Went out to Rum Point after for a couple of hours. The kids enjoyed some kayaking and paddle boarding. Next on the agenda was a drive out to Starfish beach. There were plenty of starfish right off the beach. A great afternoon for the kids. We missed the late afternoon shower that hit seven mile beach.

Decided to BBQ some hot dogs and chicken at the Resort rather than going out to eat. The Meridian had four BBQ pits near the pool for our use. No sunset view tonight, as there were too many clouds.

A great day. Can't wait for tomorrow.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,665 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day 2 trip report

Sounds like a perfect day! You did a lot but at a leisurely pace.n and what could be better than BBQing on the beach? Well, maybe a sunset..haha.n we love Livin the Dream....Gary & Liz never fail to please.

Let the fun continue!

2. Re: Day 2 trip report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2015, 06:15