We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report Day 3

Virginia
Level Contributor
564 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report Day 3

We enjoyed a couple of hours on the beach at our condo this morning before heading to the East end of the island for a snorkel trip with Ocean Frontiers. OF was outstanding. We had a small group. about 8 of us and stopped at two locations to snorkel for an hour or so. The cost was very reasonable and we enjoyed the healthy reef and a lot of fish including a huge barracuda, lionfish, cuddlefish, flounder, trumpet fish, parrot fish, and so many more. Tired and hungry at 4:30, we continued our journey toward around the east end and soon came upon what looked, at least from the road, like a rather rustic beach bar. We stopped and found ourselves at an outstanding restaurant, Tukka. We sat waterfront on a very cozy terrace, and ate absolutely the most delicious lionfish tacos and enjoyed excellent service. Their rum punch was the best I have ever had as well. We will definitely return there later in the week. Alll in all, a fantastic day!

Edited: 24 July 2014, 04:00
Eden Prairie...
Level Contributor
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report Day 3

Sounds lovely!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report Day 3

Hi I am heading to Cayman in Aug. Could you tell me where Tukka is located please?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,527 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report Day 3

As I have previously posted, I love the lionfish tacos at Tukka!

On the east end.

4. Re: Trip Report Day 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 06:16