We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's your perfect week of cuisine?

Osage Beach...
Level Contributor
260 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
What's your perfect week of cuisine?

Tell me what your perfect menu would be for 7 days on the island? With no considerations in mind (price, location, etc), where would you go for your 3 meals? Just for fun, no holds barred!

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's your perfect week of cuisine?

One of the best meals I have ever had was the most recent one at Blue (the others were good too, but this was off the charts). I have had tons of wonderful meals at all different venues. Luca, La Dolce Vita, Ragazzi's, The Lighthouse, Macabuca, Michael's Genuine, Ortanique, My Bar at Sunset House, Casanova. Others over the years include Pappagallos, Morgan's Harbour (which is a true favorite) but is moving to a new location. There are way too many to mention all. I find food however to be a very subjective topic and it is hard to rate places for someone else especially having no clue about their likes and dislikes, previous experience and what they consider "expensive". A few places I have not enjoyed (or no longer enjoy) include The Wharf, The Lobster Pot, the new place at the Westin, Calypso Grille, etc. Others however may love these places. You might best look at caymanretaurantguide.com and caymangoodtaste.com and narrow done the places that look enticing to you and then come back with questions:) Happy eating!!! And if you like food, definitely try to include a Sunday brunch -- my favorite is Luca, however I am really looking forward to trying Mizu which keeps getting rave reviews from foodie friends who live on the island.

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's your perfect week of cuisine?

The one thing we never miss is the Sunday Fish Fry next to the Eastern Star Bar on East End. (If we were bigger eaters and the fish fry not so addicting, we'd head to Tukka's for Chef Ron's Sunday brunch.) I also enjoy breakfast at Over the Edge (callaloo omelette), and usually have lunch at least once a week at Michael's in Camana Bay. (I just wish Caribbean Canvas were still there for a little shopping afterward!). The lion fish tacos at Eagle Ray's are also a regular for us.

3. Re: What's your perfect week of cuisine?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 05:16