We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Cayman, private charter share, November 23rd

Which George Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Searcy, Arkansas
Level Contributor
7 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Cayman, private charter share, November 23rd

We will be docked at Georgetown, Grand Cayman on November 23rd. I cannot find a tour that includes stingray city and starfish point except for private charters. It is just two of us so can't afford to do the private charter. Anyone else going to be there same day that would be interested in splitting cost? Or, does anyone know of a tour that makes both of these stops?

Trophy Club, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
6,383 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Cayman, private charter share, November 23rd

Some of the jet-ski tours stop at both locations:

www.ebankswatersports.com/waverunners.htm - tour #3

Sure there are others as well.

Searcy, Arkansas
Level Contributor
7 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Cayman, private charter share, November 23rd

Yes, I looked at the jet ski tours, just not sure how confident my husband and I would be on one. We have very little experience with them.

3. Re: Grand Cayman, private charter share, November 23rd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2012, 10:26